Handmade necklace made with clay and cotton thread, cafefully hand crafted and hand painted. The pendant has traditional Indian elements/symbols- conch shell, tribal mask,paddy, lotus buds & sindur dani.
This beautiful long necklace is suitable for wearing with traditional attire and on festive occasions.
Necklace clasp: adjustable dori
Material: terracotta clay, cotton thread
Pendant size: approx 8cm diameter
Item is as shown in pictures. Pendant is same in all pie
- Terracotta long necklace
- Clasp type: adjustable cotton thread dori
- Comfortable to wear
- Suitable for festive occasion and parties
ces, only colour of thread is variable. Random colour will be sent as per availability of stock.
- Handle with love and care
- Keep away from perfumes and harsh chemicals
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth after wearing
- Store in an airtight box/packet